The prime purpose of us is to establish an influential and effective platform for scholars, professors, even students to exchange their thoughts and stimulating their inspiration. If you have the idea of making our journal a vehicle for your research interests, please feel free to send your paper to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We sincerely invite you to join our peer review program. By participating you will provide help to authors from all over the world and will supply them with your ideas and suggestions based on your valuable expertise. Your input will certainly improve their papers a lot. On top of that, you can also access to the latest research findings from this experience.
If you are ready to be a reviewer, please submit your CV to us. After evaluation we will contact you and let you know where to start.
1 General Information
All manuscripts should be written in English — British or American as long as consistency is observed.
All contributors who do not meet the criteria for authorship should be listed in an acknowledgments section. Examples of those who might be acknowledged include a person who provided purely technical help, writing assistance, or a department chairperson who provided only general support. Financial and material support should also be acknowledged.
Authors are responsible for disclosing financial support from the industry or other conflicts of interest that might bias the interpretation of results.
If complicated statistical data are provided, the authors may be requested to submit a statement issued by a certified statistician regarding the validity of methods used.
2 Manuscript Template
Please click here to download the template.
3 Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission’s compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
(1) I, the corresponding author, am authorized by all of my co-authors to submit this manuscript.
(2) Gather the information about the manuscript:
(a) For all authors: first name, last name, postal address, e-mail address, affiliation, etc;
(b) Manuscript title;
(c) Manuscript abstract.
(d) Contact information (name, e-mail address and affiliation) of suggested and/or excluded reviewers (if any).
(3) The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
(4) The manuscript, or any part thereof, is in no way a violation of any existing original or derivative copyright.
(5) The manuscript contains nothing obscene, indecent, objectionable or libelous.
(6) The submission file is in Microsoft Word format, Tex format or PDF format.
(7) Supplemental files are submitted in accordance with instructions and information is given on a separate page at the end of the main manuscript.
Please send your Manuscipts to us:
5 Peer Review Process
Manuscipts submitted for publication in Biological and Chemical Research will be reviewed anonymously by at least two independent experts in the particular area, the author will receive result within 2-4 weeks to decide the manuscript would be accepted or rejected.
Authors are advised to follow the Author Guidelines in preparing the manuscript before submission.
Please send your Manuscipts to us by email:
Or you can also submit your Manuscipts on journal website:
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Biological and Chemical Research Flyer.pdf
Science Signpost Publishing
113 Barksdale Professional Center Newark