Please forward this letter to everyone who might be interested
Stream “Initiatives for OR education”
27th European Conference
July 12-15, 2015
EURO 2015 is the premier European conference for Operational Research and Management Science (ORMS), organised by the European Association of Operational Research Societies in conjunction with the UK OR Society which will be held in Glasgow on July 12-15, 2015.
We are pleased to invite you to take part in “Initiatives for OR education” stream.
Main focus of the stream is to exchange experience about initiatives for OR education, share and systematize common approaches and methods of creation, adoption and development of OR courses both in regular and extended education programs. Stream will serve as a perfect platform for presenting existing and planning EURO initiatives for OR education.
Visiting “Initiatives for OR education” stream is great opportunity for you to:
- share results and experience of held OR Educational initiatives
- invite people to join your project
- get to know about latest OR Educational initiatives and to take part in them
Stream Organising Committee
- Prof. Giuseppe Bruno, Università di Napoli Federico II
- Dmytro Fishman, University of Tartu
- Dr. Kseniia Ilchenko, National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Olga Nazarenko, National Technical University of Ukraine “Kyiv Polytechnic Institute”
- Olena Solohub, University of Tartu
- Prof. Gerhard-Wilhelm Weber, Middle East Technical University
We invite all researchers, academicians, practitioners, as well as students interested in any branch of Operational Research, Mathematical modeling or Economic Analysis to participate at the stream “Initiatives for OR education” and to present their achievements. No participant can present more than one paper at the conference. Abstract submission and registration are done online, via the conference web page (www.euro2015.org).
Additional educational activities for OR. (Submission code 2fb6dac9)
OR in regular study programs. (Submission code 4a5a5aa7)
OR promotion among academia, businesses, governments, etc. (Submission code f9af8c93)
For any information about the stream please contact:
We are confident that the EURO 2015 Conference will be an extraordinary opportunity for the OR community to get together again in a unique location, and we are looking forward to meeting you in Glasgow in 2015.
Abstracts: max. 600 characters (no formulas or mathematical notations are allowed).
Each attendee is allowed to present one paper at the conference.
Please note that you must login on http://www.euro-online.org/ in order to submit a paper. If you do not yet have a login account, please create one using the link above. If you already have an account, for example from previous EURO or IFORS conferences, please login using these details.
Early bird registration deadline: 20 April 2015
Abstract submissions closes: 16 March 2015
Conference date: July 12-15, 2015
The following registration fees apply:
- Regular: £300 (early); £400 (regular),
- Student: £165 (early); £260 (regular).
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to sessions and the exhibition throughout the duration of the conference
- Access to all conference materials (in appropriate format)
- Tea, coffee and lunch throughout the conference
- Admission to the Welcome Reception at the TIC Building on Sunday 12 July 2015
For all aspects, please contact the conference secretariat:
EURO2015 Conference Secretariat
c/o MCI UK Ltd
272 Bath Street
We invite you to learn, enjoy, and be part of the great EURO community by participating in EURO 2015.